The spacious, recently built property located at 907 Marlowe Road in Raleigh was sold on Nov. 3, 2023. The $4,940,000 purchase price works out to $853 per square foot.
The house, built in 2017, has an interior space of 5,792 square feet. This is a single-story house. Inside, a fireplace adds character to the home. The property is equipped with central heating and central A/C. In addition, the house features a garage.
MORE REAL ESTATE HEADLINES
- SEVEN FIGURE REAL ESTATE: Read here for more million dollar deals
- MORE REAL ESTATE NEWS: Check out sales across Triangle, Fayetteville
- RALEIGH UPDATE: Latest big sales
- CARY ACTION: Hot properties sold recently
These nearby houses have also recently been sold:
- In August 2022, a 4,391-square-foot home on Williamsborough Court in Raleigh sold for $2,625,000, a price per square foot of $598.
- On Marlowe Road, Raleigh, in February 2023, a 6,525-square-foot home was sold for $2,611,500, a price per square foot of $400.
- A 5,221-square-foot home at 3212 Beaufort Street in Raleigh sold in May 2023, for $2,750,000, a price per square foot of $527.
This story was generated using public data feeds and artificial intelligence. Send any errors to email@example.com.