A 5,245-square-foot house built in 2008 has changed hands.
The spacious property located at 2138 Pine Drive in Raleigh was sold on Oct. 31, 2023, for $1,890,000, or $360 per square foot.
This is a single-story house. On the exterior, the house is characterized by a gable roof design. Inside, a fireplace adds character to the home. The property is equipped with central heating and central A/C. Additionally, the house comes with a garage.
- SEVEN FIGURE REAL ESTATE: Read here for more million dollar deals
- MORE REAL ESTATE NEWS: Check out sales across Triangle, Fayetteville
- RALEIGH UPDATE: Latest big sales
- CARY ACTION: Hot properties sold recently
These nearby houses have also recently been sold:
- In December 2022, a 2,100-square-foot home on Medway Drive in Raleigh sold for $775,000, a price per square foot of $369.
- On Medway Drive, Raleigh, in July 2022, a 2,100-square-foot home was sold for $737,000, a price per square foot of $351.
- A 2,707-square-foot home at 2113 Fallon Oaks Court in Raleigh sold in March 2023, for $1,062,000, a price per square foot of $392.
This story was generated using public data feeds and artificial intelligence. Send any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.