RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK – In today’s tech roundup, Epic backs Nvidia streaming, a Wall Street firm touts Bandwidth.com, Verizon and AT&T cut back on smart cities, IBM turns supercomputer against coronavirus, IBM and Oracle talk blockchain collaboration, and NetApp makes an acquisition.
- Epic CEO Tim Sweeney pledges support for Nvidia’s GeForce Now game streaming service
- JMP touts Bandwidth to gain from videoconferencing
- Verizon, AT&T withdraw from smart city efforts
- IBM, Energy Department researchers tap supercomputer in fight against coronavirus
- NetApp Acquires Talon Storage, Brings ROBO Capabilities To NetApp’s Cloud Tech
- Old Rivals Oracle and IBM Want Their Blockchains to Talk to Each Other