TechWire is regularly updating our Triangle Startup Guide with more resources for local entrepreneurs.
Every Monday, we’re sharing a digest of the changes and additions we make.
Here’s what we added last week.
- Added LaunchCARY, LaunchAPEX and LaunchDURHAM to the Accelerators and Mentorships page, below the LaunchRALEIGH listing.
- We added Bunker Labs Basecamp, a startup residency program that recently expanded to Raleigh. Interested founders can apply by August 18. The cohort starts in October.
- Updated Inspiration, Advice and More Resources page to add two guides from Raleigh SCORE: Startup Business Plan Template and Monthly Cash Flow Template.
- We updated the VC/Angel Groups page with the news that NC State’s Wolfpack Investor Network just hit $10 million in investments.
- We added Thread Capital to the Mentorship Programs page. The organization is a subsidiary to the North Carolina Rural Center and provides small business financing, mentorship and coaching to local startups. It also offers specific disaster relief loans for small businesses recovering from natural disasters.
- We also made another addition to the Inspiration, Advice and More Resources page: A two-part blog post from CED Director of Entrepreneurship Jay Bigelow, which lays out the reasons why investors decline startup pitches and how founders can make their company more “investable.” Read part I and part II.