Conduent Business Services, a global firm with 95,000 employees spread across 60 countries, is looking to hire 300 people in the Triangle. The jobs are full time and offer salaries as high as $250,000, the company says.
To help fill the openings, Conduent said Tuesday that it will host a job fair on Sept. 25 in Morrisville.
Conduent focuses on business process services with an emphasis on the cloud. It is headquartered in New Jersey. The company was formed earlier this year as a divestiture from Xerox.
“We currently provide support in the Triangle area for major clients,” a spokesperson for the company noted. “Conduent also has a large customer care center in Raleigh.”
The company says that “positions are permanent full-time positions with benefits (medical, dental vision and a matching 401K and PTO). PTO benefits include a minimum of 10 days of annual vacation, 10 annual sick, 6 paid holidays and 4 floating holidays. Depending on the position, salaries can range up to $250K + bonuses.”
Conduent is seeking to hire:
- Business Analyst
- Business/Functional Analysts
- Data Scientists
- User Experience / User Interface experts
- Computer Information Systems
- System Developers / Programmers
- Sr. Desktop Support Technicians (tier 3)
- Cyber Security Analysts
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Process Analytic Research Scientists” across a variety of fields:
- Research Scientist: Data Analytics / Machine Learning Scientists
- Business Process Modeling, Optimization, and Automation professionals
- Research Scientist: Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Video Analytics, Perceptive Systems (Full-time, summer, and Co-Op opportunities)
- Technical Service Delivery Managers and executives
- Sr. Imaging and SW Architects / Sr. Research Engineers for Computer Vision and Perceptive Systems professionals
- Process Analytics Research Engineers
- Data Engineers
- Mobile Application Engineers
- Quality Assurance Professionals
- Technical Solutions Architects
- Transportation and tolling industry professionals (IT)
The job fair is set for Sept. 25 from 5-7:30 p.m. at the Noah’s Event Venue in Morrisville.
“Qualified attendees/applicants will be invited to participate in 10-15 minutes speed-interviews (qualification discussion) onsite with a hiring manager or hiring intermediary,” the company says.
“If the qualification discussion/speed-interview goes well, the candidate will be invited to a full-scale interview, which will likely be conducted virtually (via telephone or skype). Conduent executives (CIO, SVPs, AVPs, CDO and HR execs) and senior managers will also attend and participate in the event in Morrisville, NC.”
Interested applicants can apply online at:
Resumes can be sent at Sybil.Faulcon@conduent.com. (Note: Their email/resume should indicate Conduent ExPro Invitation/Triangle on the subject line.)