RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK — Looking at 15 different local or regional job board sites for “startup” jobs, the exclusive WRAL TechWire Jobs Report showed 7,249 openings (not accounting for duplications in postings) this week.
Startup job numbers have remained in the 7,000s for the last eight weeks, after they dipped below 8,000 in early October for the first time since WRAL TechWire began tracking this data.
But if you’re a local job seeker who wants to work for a startup — check out these companies that are hiring remote positions:
- Ramp (financial services)
- Liquid Death (beverage company)
- Whatnot (livestream shopping platform)
- Cohere Health (healthcare software development company)
- Drata (security automation platform)
- Tropic (software development company)
- Seamless.AI (software development company)
- Synctera (banking-as-a-service platform)
- Grow Therapy (mental health care company)
- Esusu (financial access platform)
For more, check out the full list of 22 startups hiring remotely on HerMoney.
Trends for ‘startup’ jobs in the Triangle
Startup job posting numbers (not accounting for duplications in postings) are 68% lower than this time last year.
Here’s a look at the trend from the last 17 months:
Here are the numbers from all 15 different local or regional job board sites that we review weekly for WRAL TechWire’s exclusive Jobs Report for “startup” jobs:
Check back next week for an update on the WRAL TechWire jobs report.