A 2,217-square-foot condominium built in 2020 has changed hands.
The spacious, recently built property located at 523 South West Street in Raleigh was sold on Sept. 27, 2023, for $1,350,000, or $609 per square foot.
This is a single-story condominium. The property is equipped with central heating and central A/C.
- SEVEN FIGURE REAL ESTATE: Read here for more million dollar deals
- MORE REAL ESTATE NEWS: Check out sales across Triangle, Fayetteville
These nearby units have also recently changed hands:
- On West Cabarrus Street, Raleigh, in July 2022, a 1,913-square-foot unit was sold for $560,000, a price per square foot of $293.
- A 1,132-square-foot unit at 613 West Cabarrus Street in Raleigh sold in October 2022, for $445,000, a price per square foot of $393.
- In March 2022, a 1,007-square-foot unit on West Cabarrus Street in Raleigh sold for $405,000, a price per square foot of $402.
This story was generated using public data feeds and artificial intelligence. Send any errors to email@example.com.