DURHAM – NC IDEA, a private foundation committed to supporting entrepreneurial ambition and economic empowerment in North Carolina, announced today that the organization will kick off its Fall 2023 Grants Cycle with information sessions throughout the state. The sessions will highlight NC IDEA’s two upcoming grant opportunities supporting ambitious, growth-oriented companies:
- NC IDEA MICRO awards small, project-based grants in the amount of $10K to young companies looking to validate and advance their idea.
- NC IDEA SEED offers early stage companies the critical funding they need to scale faster. The $50K grants are awarded to innovative startups with a proven concept – even if they are not yet profitable.
Interested applicants may attend any of the following information sessions to learn more about NC IDEA’s grant opportunities and gain insight into how to write a competitive application. Learn more on how to apply, what NC IDEA looks for in an application, and which opportunity may be most appropriate and beneficial for you and your company.
- Info Session via WEBINAR – Friday, July 21 at 11:00am
- Triangle Info Session – Monday, July 24 at 3:00pm
- Charlotte Info Session – Wednesday, July 26 at 5:30pm
- Winston-Salem Info Session – Thursday, July 27 at 12:00pm
- Wilmington Info Session – Monday, July 31 at 12:00pm
- Asheville Info Session – Wednesday, August 2 at 9:00am (during 1 Million Cups)
In addition to the information sessions, applicants can also schedule Virtual Office Hours from July 31 through August 25. To register for any of the information sessions or sign up for Virtual Office Hours, visit www.ncidea.org/fall-2023. NC IDEA MICRO and NC IDEA SEED grant applications open on July 31, 2023 and close on August 28, 2023 at 5:00pm EST.
(C) NC IDEA