RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK – The latest WRAL TechWire Jobs Report shows that employers are looking to fill more than 284,000 roles posted to national job boards – not accounting for duplications. But it’s not just job board searches where workers can identify and find a job they love. There are other resources available across the Triangle, with the weekly WRAL TechWire Jobs Report showcasing those opportunities and resources each week so workers can navigate the Triangle labor market.
And a recent survey conducted by LinkedIn showed that there might continue to be a high number of workers thinking about making a change. The study found that more than six of every 10 workers were thinking about leaving a job in 2023. And an even greater share of Gen Z and Millennial workers are debating making a change this year, the study found.
Other resources to find Triangle job postings
Below, we’ve gathered the latest upcoming job fairs, student-centric resources, and a list of Twitter accounts that track local job openings. If you’re a student looking for an internship or entry-level position at a local company or organization, your university has resources to help you get started. Quick links below:
- Duke University: Career Hub
- Durham Technical Community College: College Central Network
- NC Central University: Career and Professional Development Center
- NC State University: Centennial Campus Job Board, Career Development Center and Jobs at NCSU
- UNC Chapel Hill: University Career Services and Careers at Carolina
- Wake Technical Community College: College Central Network and Career and Employment Resources
Look for Triangle job postings on these Twitter accounts
Here are some locally run Twitter accounts that regularly share job openings in the Triangle: