RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK – WRAL TechWire’s latest Tech Briefing includes headline news from GSK, Cisco, UNC-CH, Duke, N.C. State and RTP-based robotic surgery firm Asensus.
- GSK, Sanofi shares rise after U.S. judge dismisses Zantac cancer link lawsuits
- Cybersecurity resilience emerges as top priority as 62 percent of companies say security incidents impacted business operations
- NCSU news: Studies ID Ways to Help Young Adults Avoid Health Impacts of Stress
- Duke news: Top IUD TikTok Videos Often Portray Painful Experiences, Healthcare Mistrust
- UNC news: Three UNC Health Hospitals Honored by Leapfrog as ‘Top Hospitals’
- Asensus Announces Additional Senhance Surgical System Sale