By Hartley Charlton, MacRumors
Apple today at its “Peek Performance” event announced the third-generation iPhone SE, featuring the A15 Bionic chip and 5G connectivity.
The new iPhone SE features a 4.8-inch display, along with a 12MP camera, with computational photography including Deep Fusion and Smart HDR.
With a 6-core CPU, the A15 Bionic means that the iPhone SE is 1.8x faster than the iPhone 8.
The new iPhone SE is available in Midnight, Starlight, and PRODUCT(RED).
Here are other headlines about the event from MacRumors:
- Apple Unveils New iPhone 13 ‘Green’ and iPhone 13 Pro ‘Alpine Green’ Colors
- Apple Announces New iPhone SE With A15 Bionic and 5G Connectivity
- Apple TV+ to Stream Live MLB Games With Weekly ‘Friday Night Baseball’ Doubleheader
- Apple Releasing iOS 15.4 and iPadOS 15.4 Next Week
- Apple Unveils New iPad Air With M1 Chip, Optional 5G, and Faster USB-C, Starting at $599
- Apple Announces ‘M1 Ultra’ Chip With 20-Core CPU, Up to 64-Core GPU, and Support for 128GB of Memory
- Apple Announces Powerful ‘Mac Studio’ With M1 Ultra Chip and Companion ‘Studio Display’
- Apple Unveils $1,599 27-Inch 5K ‘Studio Display’ External Monitor
Read more at MacRumors:
And at Apple: