RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK – These troubling, threatening, deadly times of COVID have left our country – and the world – reeling, hospitals packed, millions dead. Yet there are people who remain positive, committed to helping create better times for themselves, their companies and organizations, and more. To find out why some leaders remain positive, WRAL TechWire reached out to several distinguished North Carolinas and asked them to share their thoughts with you, our readers.
Those who responded to our request include:
- Chris Chung, CEO of the Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina (EDPNC)
- Sonja Ebron, founder and CEO, Courtroom5
- Thom Ruhe, president and CEO of NC IDEA
- Gerald Cohen, chief economist, Kenan Institute of Private Enterprise
- Rachael Classi, founder and CEO, Tiny Earth Toys
- Brooks Raiford, President and CEO, NC TECH
- Alex Lassiter, founder, Green Places to Work
- Clark Rinehart, Interim Executive Director of Innovate Raleigh
Also, Donald Thompson, veteran entreprerneur and investor who writes a weekly column for WRAL TechWire, write his most recent column about why he was tahnkful.
We hope you will read and enjoy.
Links to each of their blogs follow: