RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK – TransEnterix and RedHill BioPharma are raising cash; a Roxoboro startup is pursuing cannabinoid therapeutics; a new group – Women in Climate Tech – launches in Durham, and Parexel is expanding inclusion efforts for clinical trials.
- TransEnterix Announces $31.25 Million Registered Direct Offering of Common Stock
- Women in Climate Tech Launches
- Open Book Extracts and Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine Announce Research Agreement for Novel Rare Cannabinoid Therapeutics
- RedHill Biopharma Increases Previously Announced Bought Deal to $25 Million
- Parexel and Signify Health Collaborating to Develop New Solutions to Promote Access and Inclusion in Clinical Trials