RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK – In today’s roundup of the latest tech and life science news affecting North Carolina, making headlines are IQVIA, Logic Soft, Automated Insights, BioMedInnovations, Overground Cloud Services, Decision Point Selling, Marken and Aerami Therapeutics.
- IQVIA looks to raise $800 million
- Durham firms Logic Soft, Automated Insights target public sector with analytics effort
- FDA grants emergency use authorization for ventilator tech from NC-based BioMedInnovations
- Charlotte firm Overground Cloud Services purchases Decision Point Selling
- RTP-based Marken launches COVID-19 test kit production unit
- Aerami Therapeutics makes a drug development deal