As the coronavirus pandemic hits local startups and small businesses, we recently started adding COVID-19 funding and support resources to the grants/other funding section of the guide.
Here are the new additions we’ve added this week:
- We included Wake County’s new Wake Forward loan program, which allocates $5 million in total to support small businesses, including sole proprietors. Applicants can receive support for two months of lost revenue, capped at $50,000. Applications opened on May 20.
- We added links to state guidance on reopening businesses in phase II eased restrictions.
- We added a link to the Count On Me NC COVID-19 Business Training website, with outlines safety procedures and best practices for businesses that are reopening.
- We included a link to the COVID Unites Us All webinar series, hosted by DHIT Global. The series features local health experts discussing tech-based solutions to COVID-19 challenges.
- We added a link to Capital Associated Industries’ Recovery Command Center, which has helpful tools and templates, FAQs, alerts and other resources to help businesses navigate reopening and recovering.