RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK – Four North Carolina life science firms are making headlines in tackling the coronavirus while VitalSource offers free text access to higher ed students. In other news, Novan raising $8 million, and Red Hat announces aritifical intelligence-machine learning augmented OpenShift.
- Q2 Solutions, an IQVIA and Quest Diagnostics Joint Venture, Collaborates with University of Texas Medical Branch to Help Accelerate Development of COVID-19 Vaccines
- LabCorp Developing Options to Prioritize COVID-19 Testing for Inpatient Population in Support of Guidance from the White House Coronavirus Task Force
- PRA Health Sciences Launches COVID-19 Monitoring Program
- PeraHealth Releases COVID-19 Hospital Capacity Management Feature
- VitalSource and Publishers Expand Free Access to eTextbooks Internationally during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Novan Announces $8.0 Million Registered Direct Offering Priced At-the-Market
- Red Hat Accelerates AI/ML Workflows and Delivery of AI-Powered Intelligent Applications with Red Hat OpenShift