RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK – Lots of tech and life science news to report in our latest roundup, including IBM’s pitch for AI rules at Davos, a look at Epic Games Store vs. Steam, the latest update on McClatchy’s debt and pension payments, plus news from several Triangle firms.
Check out these links:
- IBM pushing anti-bias AI rules
- Epic Game Store vs Steam: Which is best?
- McClatchy skips debt, pension payments
- Mycovia Pharmaceuticals adds 2 executives
- German hospital picks TransEnterix robotic system
- Aerie Pharma plant receives FDA approval
- Morrisville-based Pyxus sobsidiary launches new cannabis products in Canada
- RedHill BioPharma shifting focus to its potential products