RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK – Today’s tech roundup includes news about NetApp’s transition, Lenovo’s new VR headset, why IBM leads in Patents, a WiFi gear recall by Cisco, praise for Epic Games’ Store and a look at 20 years of Enterprise Java development from a devops perspective.
Check out these links:
- Inside look at NetApp’s transition
- Lenovo working on new VR headset
- Cisco’s WiFi gear recall
- Epic Game Store a top place to buy, writer says
- The keys to patent success for IBM
- A look at 20 years of Enterprise Java development