RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK – What’s in the works for IBM’s earnings? What’s Lenovo’s founder saying about the tech giant’s future? News about Cree’s new N.Y. plant once destined for N.C., a reprieve for News and Observer owner McClatchy plus news about Biocryst, CloudJumper, Xentegra and Toshiba in our tech roundup.
Check these links:
- Previewing IBM’s earnings – Red Hat’s impact?
- Lenovo founder: Tough times ahead
- $500M grant for Cree’s NY plant
- Biocryst adds two executives
- A reprieve for McClatchy
- XenTegra and CloudJumper Partnering to Innovate with Cloud
- Toshiba lands deal for self checkout system