RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK – An analysis of Bandwidth.com, Supreme Court news on IBM, Red Hat and IBM back Google in dispute with Oracle, good news for ViiV and HIV treatment, and more in today’s tech roundup.
Check out these links:
- Will 2020 be a strong year for Raleigh-based Bandwidth?
- Supreme Court sends IBM lawsuit back to lower court
- IBM, Red Hat back Google vs. Oracle in suit
- An inside look at Lenovo’s, other tech firms’ social media strategy
- Japan approves ViiV HIV treatment
- Pfizer eyes IPO of GSK joint venture
- Google backs IBM Power in the cloud