ASHEVILLE – Six startups from Asheville are launching a collective roadshow next week to make investor pitches across much of the state next week.
The trip, organized by Venture Asheville Director Jeffrey Kaplan, plans stops in Charlotte, Winston-Salem, Durham and Cary.
The six are all raising rounds totaling around $3.5 million.
Each event will feature an eight-minute pitches by founders and five minutes of Q&A. The presentations will be followed by networking time.
- Brightfield Transportation Services – Delivering commercial Solar Driven® charging solutions for the rapidly expanding electric vehicle marketplace.
- Char Grow -Probiotics for plants, enabling growers to cut costs, improve yields and move away from harmful chemicals.
- Burban – Cheap food, drinks, and entertainment, conveniently laid out on a map.
- Elite HRV – Removing the guesswork from health and fitness by making advanced biomarkers easy and accessible.
- Adoratherapy – Manufacturer of innovative aromatherapy products
- Ginger’s Revenge – A craft brewery in North Asheville focused on the production on alcoholic ginger beer.
For event information, contact Kaplan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Also see details at WRAL TechWire’s event calendar: