Cary startup says its SaaS offering StegoSOC provides “easy to deploy” security in the cloud for enterprises.
“We make cloud security easy with a simple SaaS model,” says CEO Balaji Kannaiyan.
“We are using artificial intelligence for streamlining security operations.”
The startup is presenting at the , which is Sept. 19-20 in Raleigh.
“We build intelligent and purposeful apps that will change the way you solve day-to-day problems,” the CEO says.
“At the heart of this revolution is Deep Learning. It helps to reimagine our world. Sufficient data is biggest barrier to build intelligence. Computer Vision and NLP helps us to break this barrier to [a] great extent. Scale is another barrier to break.”
This story is one in a series written, edited and published by WRAL TechWire in partnership with the CED.
Profile: StegoSOC from Cloudadic Inc.
- Email contact: email@example.com
- Websites: http://www.StegoSOC.com and
- Address:485 Methven Grove Dr, Cary NC 27519
- CEO: Balaji Kannaiyan
- How many employees? 20 Employees
- Link to CED Tech Venture Company Profile: https://cednc.org/company-profile/cloudadic
- What is the focus of your business?
- What is the top pain point/business application you are seeking to address?
We are bringing visibility to security alerts on public cloud. Helps to cut down time-to-detect threats and highlights the threats that require human attention.
- What makes it unique?
Easy to deploy in public cloud, light weight. SaaS model.
- Why should investors be interested in your firm?
We make cloud security easy with a simple SaaS model. We are using artificial intelligence for streamlining security operations.
- How are you financed at this point?
Boot strapping. Will be going for investment for next round.