Entrepreneurs looking for $25,000 to help kick-start a business as well as joining the Citrix-Red Hat Innovators Program are running out of time to apply.
HQRaleigh, also a partner in the project, passes on this notification:
“Only five days left to apply for a $25K grant!
“Technology and cleantech entrepreneurs can apply for the 2nd annual Citrix Red Hat Innovators Program, a 12-week accelerator for early stage startups and corporate teams.
“Applications close on Wednesday, August 26.”.
The program includes:
- Design thinking and lean startup coaching
- Work, ideation, and meeting space in Downtown Raleigh
- Dedicated mentorship from local experts
- Networking with executives, startup founders, and investors in the area
- Connections to cohorts in Santa Barbara, Silicon Valley, and Bangalore
- $25K grant at the close of the accelerator
To register, visit: