Just a year ago, WRAL TechWire launched its Insider service – providing selected content to subscribers for an annual fee. Year two begins with a re-commitment to this strategy to deliver the most comprehensive technology and life science reporting every business day in the Triangle and across the state. And two new special offers can help you save money to become an Insider.
First, check out more than 50 reasons to become at WRALTechWire Insider – Our week in review looks back at more than 50 stories published last Monday-Friday.
Second, check out our new LinkedIn site as we expand our offerings.
And we believe our new offers only many the many benefits our Insiders enjoy even more appealing.
The Special Offers
Here’s a look at deal one:
- Enjoy 15% off a one year annual subscription
Visit the special offer page then:
To redeem special offer code, click the red “JOIN” button below, enter your email address and desired password under the “Register” tab in the pop-up window (or simply login, if you’re a current WRAL TechWire email subscriber), and then click the dark green “Register” button.
When the “Select your purchase” window appears, click on the “Enter promo code” text INSTEAD of clicking on the $49.00 radio dial to display promo code box. (If you get to the payment details page before you’ve entered your promo code, simply click [ change ] on the payment details page to go back and add the promo code.)
Enter Anniversary15 and click on the dark green “Apply” button. Enter your billing information on the following page. Annual plan will auto-renew at anniversary date.
- Or a one month free trial
Enjoy a free one month trial of our $4.99/month plan with code: TechWireFreeMonth2014
Visit this second special offer page then:
To redeem special offer code, click the red “JOIN” button below, enter your email address and desired password under the “Register” tab in the pop-up window, and then click the dark green “Register” button. When the “Select your purchase” window appears, click on the “Enter promo code” text to display promo code box. Enter TechWireFreeMonth2014 and click on the dark green “Apply” button. Enter your billing information on the following page. You will not be charged for the first month. $4.99 will be charged per month after. Cancel anytime.
A Year of Growth
Not everyone has embraced the concept of a “paywall,” a year ago and we readily acknowledge there are challenges to be overcome.
However, certain points need to be stressed:
1. WRALTechWire website traffic is up substantially from where it was a year ago.
2. In fact, our website delivered vastly higher numbers of page views and unique readers in the first three months of this year.
3. Driven by breaking news across a variety of fronts – from the smallest emerging ventures to the Lenovo deals with IBM and Google along with another round of layoffs at IBM, WRALTechWire shattered – and I mean SHATTERED – every readership record dating back to its launch in 2002 in February.
4. Our exclusive content – built by a team of contributors as well as a variety of news partners recruited by WRALTechWire – has led to customers subscribing and purchasing content from nearly 20 countries.
5. And we continue to expand our efforts with more contributors as well as additional content. You will see more new faces writing for WRALTechWire in the months to come.
6. Day after day, week after week, month after month, WRALTechWire delivers the most comprehensive technology, startup and life science coverage in this region.
I didn’t say the Triangle because WRALTechWire reports on significant news from the coast to the mountains – especially if the news has impact on the state’s technology hub of Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill-Cary.
Plus, WRALTechWire Insiders receive additional benefits beyond the exclusive content, such as discounts to events.
Become a member and you can actually save more money than the cost of a subscription.
Check out our Insider Membership benefits and subscribe today.