Several Triangle and North Carolina companies have made the first cut to present to potential investors at the Southeast Venture Conference coming up in May.
More than 50 companies ultimately will be selected to make their pitches.
The conference is set for May 6-7 at the Ritz-Calrton in Atlanta.
The first selected presenters:
- Attentive.ly| Washington D.C.
- Axial Exchange | Raleigh, NC
- Brickstream | Norcross, GA
- Campus Bubble | Atlanta, GA
- Cinegif | Austin, TX
- CircleBackLending | Boca Raton, FL
- DecisionLink | Atlanta, GA
- Digital Reasoning| Nashville, TN
- EarlyShares| Miami, FL
- INRFOOD | Durham, NC
- Kanga | Atlanta, GA
- Kleo | Miami, FL
- LinguaSys | Boca Raton, FL M2SYS Technology | Atlanta, GA
- Monsieur | Atlanta, GA
- Passport Parking | Charlotte, NC
- Patientco | Atlanta, GA
- PatientFocus | Nashville, TN
- Quad Learning | Washington D.C.
- Royalty Exchange | Raleigh, NC
- Springbot | Atlanta, GA
- uKnow | Arlington, VA
- Uruut | Atlanta, GA
- Voterheads | Columbia, SC
- ZeroFOX | Baltimore, MD