The Council for Entrepreneurial Development’s annual Life Science Conference is offering a free workshop for startup companies and first-time entrepreneurs. Several Triangle executives will talk about their trials, tribulations and successes in building companies.
The panel discussion is set for Wednesday beginning at 10 a.m. at the Raleigh Civic Center.
The agenda for the program:
10:00 AM – 10:10 AM Opening Remarks
• Joan Siefert Rose, President, CED
• Kenneth E. Eheman, Jr., Attorney, Wyrick Robbins Yates & Ponton LLP
10:10 AM – 10:20 AM Selling the Sizzle
• Tim Willis, President, CEO and Co-Founder, TearScience
10:20 AM – 10:30 AM Clinical Strategies
• Jeff Williams, CEO, Clinipace Worldwide
10:40 AM – 10:50 AM Attracting Top Talent
• Mark A. Sirgo, Pharm.D., President and CEO, BioDelivery Sciences International (BDSI)
10:50 AM – 11:00 AM Attracting Capital
• Robert J. Schotzinger, M.D., Ph.D., President, CEO and Director, Viamet Pharmaceuticals
11:00 AM – 11:10 PM Pitching to Strategic Partners
• Kenneth Moch, President and CEO, Chimerix
11:10 AM – 11:20 PM Working With Your Board and Advisory Panel
• Richard O. Brajer, President and CEO, LipoScience, Inc.
To reserve a spot, send email to Jane Royall (firstname.lastname@example.org).