PowerSecure (Nasdaq: POWR) says it has $15 million in committed “new business” for its various utility and power products and services entering 2013.
“We are very pleased with the pace of our order flow and are thrilled to announce these new business wins,” said Sidney Hinton, the firm’s chief executive officer, in announcing the commitments Wednesday.
“Building on the record backlog we reported in our third quarter earnings announcement last month, these new awards add to the confidence we have in carrying our strong business momentum through 2013,” Hinton said.
The deal breakdown:
- $1.8 million of traditional turn-key PowerSecure distributed generation projects
- $1.9 million of turn-key solar energy projects
- $1 million of recurring revenue projects.
- $9.1 million and include transmission and distribution projects to upgrade utility systems, and substation projects.
- $1.6 million for energy efficiency and for LED lighting for retail stores.
The majority of the revenue is expected to be book in 2013, the company said.