Will Oracle gut Tekelec and slash jobs? Signs indicate 'No'
Morrisville, N.C. — As is the case with any merger and acquisition, jobs are likely to be lost due to overlap among the joined companies or the need to cut costs or cutting product lines - or a mix of all three. But major job reductions apparently aren't coming at Tekelec, analysts were led to believe in a talk with Oracle....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- RTP's Cloud Pharma tries crowdfunding for Zika, ALS research
- From wearables to drones: How RTP tech firms might save your life in 2021
- Former SAS exec Jim Davis leaves Informatica
- Long-time SAS CTO retires, in 'stealth mode' for startup
- WRAL mobile health event focus: Growing importance of mData to your health
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue
- National Venture Capital Association picks new provider for VC data (+ video)
- 'AirGig:' AT&T testing power grid for multi-gigabit Internet (+ video)
- NC firms winning more federal innovation, tech grants (+ video)