Will Oracle gut Tekelec and slash jobs? Signs indicate 'No'
Morrisville, N.C. — As is the case with any merger and acquisition, jobs are likely to be lost due to overlap among the joined companies or the need to cut costs or cutting product lines - or a mix of all three. But major job reductions apparently aren't coming at Tekelec, analysts were led to believe in a talk with Oracle....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Cindy Whitehead will keynote WRAL TechWire Awards
- New Raleigh Chamber CEO wants HB2 repeal, to stress eco development
- Community colleges demo their power in workforce development
- Windsor Circle's CEO on pivot, layoffs: 'Buck stops with me'
- SAS steps up analytics talent drive with $3.4M Clemson deal
- After $4M fund raiser, what's next for health data startup Bivarus?
- Raleigh Chamber chair: New CEO reflects commitments to development, diversity
- IBM's pledge to hire vets triggers mix of reactions, anger
- Field set for WRAL TechWire Awards - vote today
- Southeast Venture Conference evolves: Fusion set for June