Wadhwa debates Nobel prize winner in exchange pitting tech vs. finance
Raleigh, N.C. — Former Triangle entrepreneur Vivek Wadhwa took on Nobel-prize winning economist Robert Schiller this week as they debated whether financial industry or the technology world is more attractive to the top talent coming out of universities today....
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- From wearables to drones: How RTP tech firms might save your life in 2021
- Former SAS exec Jim Davis leaves Informatica
- Long-time SAS CTO retires, in 'stealth mode' for startup
- WRAL mobile health event focus: Growing importance of mData to your health
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue
- National Venture Capital Association picks new provider for VC data (+ video)
- 'AirGig:' AT&T testing power grid for multi-gigabit Internet (+ video)
- NC firms winning more federal innovation, tech grants (+ video)
- How can companies drive diversity? 10 lessons from PwC