Upstart Republic Wireless targets wireless carriers with new phone, services
Raleigh, N.C. — Raleigh-based Republic Wireless is launching a new smartphone for its hybrid service on Thursday. But perhaps even more importantly, the company also is unveiling new coverage plans that its CEO calls "very disruptive."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- AT&T launches high-speed Internet for businesses in Triangle
- AT&T, wireless trade groups ask FCC to 'stay' some broadband changes
- Exclusive: Reveal CEO sees pitch to Steve Case as 'fuel on the fire'
- Lenovo tablet, smartphone sales surge as it celebrates 10th anniversary of IBM PC deal
- Exclusive: The pivot of startup StepLeader to Reveal
- Readers weigh in on Uber: Anger, joy on both sides
- WTW biased toward Uber? Here's the real story
- Startups to boost hiring, NCSU entrepreneur survey finds
- IBM, 11 other tech firms pitching jobs to recruits at 'Big Top'
- Crowdfunding bill isn't dead, but will it ever pass?