TerraServer adds Geological Survey topographic maps to offerings
Raleigh, N.C. —
The maps are available in 1:24,000, 1: 63.360, 1:100,000 and 1:250,000 scale.
The so-called "topo-quads" show land contours, bodies of water, forest cover, built-up areas, individual buildings, and more.
The company provided more details in a press release.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution
- Can Barley's bark win Super Bowl gold for Durham startup?
- Tech guru Mossberg changes gears, praises Republic Wireless
- Survey explodes myth of the poor VC-backed entrepreneur
- Analyze this: SAS steps up education commitment with Teradata deal
- Web Foundation report reflects concerns about US security state
- IBM bashes Bridgestone after tire giant sues for $600M