Technology and your health: Hospitals watch those reviews
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The ratings of North Carolina hospitals this week by Raleigh-based Axial Exchange rank Rex Healthcare in Raleigh highest on its index. Why are they important? Axial's system includes patient satisfaction, and since hospitals now are reimbursed in part based on customer satisfaction you can bet your thermometer that hospitals monitor these reports. Rex Healthcare talks with WRALTechWire about the ratings and how it is using technology. But based on the Axial score, Rex and North Carolina has some catching up to do based on Axial scores from other states....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- AT&T donates $33,000 for PC training at gigabit Internet kickoff
- Races are on: Hundreds already voting in 'Full Steam Ahead Awards'
- Ultra-fast Internet network coming first to Raleigh community center
- Red Hat sizzles: Stock soars to 2nd highest all-time price
- Will new NC crowdfunding bill ('Paces') bring clarity, win passage?
- WTW's 'Full Steam Ahead Award' field is set; cast your vote today
- Red Hat earnings: Another surprise or will strong dollar wreak havoc?
- Internet providers file lawsuits against FCC 'net neutrality' rules
- RDU's wireless access plunges in latest report on performance
- After 7-year run, NCTA pults hold on high-tech jobs report