Technology and your health: Hospitals watch those reviews
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The ratings of North Carolina hospitals this week by Raleigh-based Axial Exchange rank Rex Healthcare in Raleigh highest on its index. Why are they important? Axial's system includes patient satisfaction, and since hospitals now are reimbursed in part based on customer satisfaction you can bet your thermometer that hospitals monitor these reports. Rex Healthcare talks with WRALTechWire about the ratings and how it is using technology. But based on the Axial score, Rex and North Carolina has some catching up to do based on Axial scores from other states....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- House won't 'concur' on bill with crowdfunding, but ...
- Lenovo dials up global smartphone share in record quarter
- Offering a stipend to startups, Groundwork Labs demonstrates its own growth
- Report: Motorola Mobility sales surging ahead of Lenovo deal close
- Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
- Lenovo catches Internet of Things fever - is it good idea?
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'
- National tech news site Xconomy launches in RTP
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding