Technology and your health: Hospitals watch those reviews
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The ratings of North Carolina hospitals this week by Raleigh-based Axial Exchange rank Rex Healthcare in Raleigh highest on its index. Why are they important? Axial's system includes patient satisfaction, and since hospitals now are reimbursed in part based on customer satisfaction you can bet your thermometer that hospitals monitor these reports. Rex Healthcare talks with WRALTechWire about the ratings and how it is using technology. But based on the Axial score, Rex and North Carolina has some catching up to do based on Axial scores from other states....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Report spells out strategy for how NC can cash in on 'data economy'
- Report: NC equity funding drops $400M in '16 yet reach grows
- Despite big changes, Google Fiber says it's 'here to stay in Triangle'
- Duke inventors' kitchen safety recipe: Internet of Things stove control, app raises $175K
- A witness to amazing RDU growth: Jammed LA-to-RDU Sunday night flight
- IBM's top exec defends Trump role in letter to employees
- Inside Offline's big deal with McClatchy: What's next for Raleigh startup, how deal was made
- Startup Offline Media lands McClatchy as investor
- John Kane's vision for Research Triangle Regional Partnership: Marketing, branding
- RIoT group spreading wings with events beyond NC