Technology and your health: Hospitals watch those reviews
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The ratings of North Carolina hospitals this week by Raleigh-based Axial Exchange rank Rex Healthcare in Raleigh highest on its index. Why are they important? Axial's system includes patient satisfaction, and since hospitals now are reimbursed in part based on customer satisfaction you can bet your thermometer that hospitals monitor these reports. Rex Healthcare talks with WRALTechWire about the ratings and how it is using technology. But based on the Axial score, Rex and North Carolina has some catching up to do based on Axial scores from other states....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Will there be layoffs as well as new jobs as Quintiles' Q2 launches?
- The Startup Factory takes its first step toward going statewide
- State to add 105,000 jobs this year, jobless rate to fall says NCSU economist
- A nearly $2B IPO adds to legacy of Lenovo's founder
- Remembering Triangle's first 'disruptors' from 2007 - and warnings still relevant today
- Is your firm headed into a 'Digital Vortex" or sending competitors into a spiral of destruction?
- Mobile apps showdown: Red Hat-Samsung vs. Apple-IBM
- Exclusive: Google Fiber ready for Triangle competition, top exec says
- Google Fiber is here: Construction begins across Triangle
- In the name of hype, Lenovo launches a 'Killer' campaign