Technology and your health: Hospitals watch those reviews
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The ratings of North Carolina hospitals this week by Raleigh-based Axial Exchange rank Rex Healthcare in Raleigh highest on its index. Why are they important? Axial's system includes patient satisfaction, and since hospitals now are reimbursed in part based on customer satisfaction you can bet your thermometer that hospitals monitor these reports. Rex Healthcare talks with WRALTechWire about the ratings and how it is using technology. But based on the Axial score, Rex and North Carolina has some catching up to do based on Axial scores from other states....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- 'Launch Startup in a Day' program aims to cut red tape
- Red Hat to offer employees stock purchase plan as incentive
- Survey: Consumers value accuracy most from wearables
- Report: Triangle ranks among top metros for best VC returns
- NC House approves crowdfunding in first vote, but ...
- Providers: 'Coming together,' engagement are keys to making NC broadband plan work
- State Broadband Plan targets 'universal' high-speed access by 2021
- AT&T broadens reach of NC Next Generation Network
- Personalized weather app just might save you a drenching while running
- Senate crowdfunding backers try go-it-alone bill