Posts tagged “RTI”
Quiet week includes one deal. A slow month produces only four investments. So far, 46 companies have raised cash.
But the word is out that another deal or two may close this week. So far this year Carolina and Georgia firms have raised some $775 million.
Through three weeks of September, venture activity across the Southeast has ground to a halt, with just seven venture deals announced in the Carolinas and Georgia. Three last week raised just $8.5 million combined.
The September blahs continue for the venture market in North Carolina, with just three deals so far this month, including two last week.
RTI spinoff is on cutting edge of chip packaging techniques. Comapny seeks additional $8.5 million, is lining up customers.
Research organization buys Massachusetts-based Health Economics Research for an undisclosed sum to increase its database capabilities. And more growth is planned.
- US stock indexes are slightly higher at end of a tough week
- Internet outages reveal gaps in US broadband infrastructure
- From new logos to New Coke: when corporations make mistakes
- NC's unemployment rate holds steady at 5.3 percent in February
- US economic growth may be mild, but it's also really durable
- US agency: Keep threatened status for green sea turtles
- Japan opts for massive, costly sea wall to fend off tsunamis
- Launch delayed for soil monitoring station
- Biogen tops sustainable corporations list; Novozomes, Lenovo, Cisco, EMC crack top 100
- Sea level report shows increasing pace of change along coast