Posts tagged “RTI”
Quiet week includes one deal. A slow month produces only four investments. So far, 46 companies have raised cash.
But the word is out that another deal or two may close this week. So far this year Carolina and Georgia firms have raised some $775 million.
Through three weeks of September, venture activity across the Southeast has ground to a halt, with just seven venture deals announced in the Carolinas and Georgia. Three last week raised just $8.5 million combined.
The September blahs continue for the venture market in North Carolina, with just three deals so far this month, including two last week.
RTI spinoff is on cutting edge of chip packaging techniques. Comapny seeks additional $8.5 million, is lining up customers.
Research organization buys Massachusetts-based Health Economics Research for an undisclosed sum to increase its database capabilities. And more growth is planned.
- US economy grew at 2.9 percent rate in third quarter
- Novo Nordisk shares plunge after drug giant slashes growth estimates
- More changes await Twitter users as service tries to grow
- Apple adds keyboard touch functions to Mac in major refresh
- New rules aim to help students clear loans in cases of fraud