Posts tagged “EMC”
Ninth annual selection list matches giants, such as SpectraSite and Sprint, against much smaller BrontoMail and Inspire. Winners will be named Nov. 20.
10-year-old Charlotte software firm that focuses on content management, workflow solutions is using $7 million in venture capital to help fund growth.
<b>Roundup:</b> IBM misses earnings estimate by a penny; Cisco, Nortel go after data center business; new job for Plastina in NY; Cisco to help resellers.
- Companies looking to hire more than 2,000 at Triangle tech job fair
- US agency warns car owners to get air bags fixed
- IBM pays Globalfoundries $1.5B to take over chip group; earnings miss; shares plunge
- Survey: Pay raises rarer despite strong US hiring
- Public libraries are more than just books in digital age