Posts tagged “EMC”
Ninth annual selection list matches giants, such as SpectraSite and Sprint, against much smaller BrontoMail and Inspire. Winners will be named Nov. 20.
10-year-old Charlotte software firm that focuses on content management, workflow solutions is using $7 million in venture capital to help fund growth.
<b>Roundup:</b> IBM misses earnings estimate by a penny; Cisco, Nortel go after data center business; new job for Plastina in NY; Cisco to help resellers.
- Calm on Wall Street: A turbulent week ends on a placid note
- Fed vice chair in spotlight as markets seek rate hike clues
- Survey: Plunging stock prices hit US consumer sentiment
- Program offers incentives for employers willing to train new workers
- Silicon Valley semiconductor firm buys Raleigh-based Ziptronix for $39M