Posts tagged “EMC”
Ninth annual selection list matches giants, such as SpectraSite and Sprint, against much smaller BrontoMail and Inspire. Winners will be named Nov. 20.
10-year-old Charlotte software firm that focuses on content management, workflow solutions is using $7 million in venture capital to help fund growth.
<b>Roundup:</b> IBM misses earnings estimate by a penny; Cisco, Nortel go after data center business; new job for Plastina in NY; Cisco to help resellers.
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant
- NC drug firm targeting Alzheimer's goes public but shares collapse
- China down again, other Asian stocks mostly up after US data
- Spring rebound for US economy sets stage for Fed rate hike
- Rising rent forcing downtown Raleigh businesses to relocate