Signs of life in N.C.'s high-tech job market: Openings grow
Raleigh, N.C. — Despite concerns that the federal budget squabbles in Washington might cut into high-tech job demand, the number of advertised openings across North Carolina actually increased in March. But a new report warns the spring blossom may be short-lived....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- The AI future: Utopian or dystopian ... that is the question
- RTP's Cloud Pharma tries crowdfunding for Zika, ALS research
- From wearables to drones: How RTP tech firms might save your life in 2021
- Former SAS exec Jim Davis leaves Informatica
- Long-time SAS CTO retires, in 'stealth mode' for startup
- WRAL mobile health event focus: Growing importance of mData to your health
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue
- National Venture Capital Association picks new provider for VC data (+ video)
- 'AirGig:' AT&T testing power grid for multi-gigabit Internet (+ video)