Signs of life in N.C.'s high-tech job market: Openings grow
Raleigh, N.C. — Despite concerns that the federal budget squabbles in Washington might cut into high-tech job demand, the number of advertised openings across North Carolina actually increased in March. But a new report warns the spring blossom may be short-lived....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- IBMers react with anger, sarcasm at 10% pay cut
- Google offers $100,000 to help startups reach the 'cloud'
- NC high-tech job market stable; more openings expected this fall
- You 'have to be tough' and other advice from Women in Power
- New CED communications exec targets 'galling' lack of coverage
- UNC-Wilmington, two Charlotte 'accelerators' land $50,000 federal grants
- 'Fury' at discrimination drives 'Innovating Women' book by Vivek Wadhwa
- 'GigaThon' computer refurbishing to help spread net access in Triangle
- RTI study: Facebook's data center delivers huge impact to NC
- Get the beat, electronic music style, at Tilt Music Festival in Bull City