Score one for Sqord: Durham startup lands spot in Chicago Tech Stars
Durham, N.C. — Convincing kids to live a more active lifestyle is not just a game at Durham startup Sqord. It means better lives. And the Durham startup's founders are banking their financial futures on their emerging business. The team has just landed more funding and a major boost for its hopes. WRALTechWire Insiders can learn the inside story about Sqord's march toward success....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Update: Enough with 'tastes like chicken' jokes: Durham firm is serious about feeding world
- Update: How to retruit talent: Selling your company to potential employees
- Lenovo supplier sues labor group; DirecTV keeps NFL; IBM's NYC tech hub; farewell, Lotus; apps spying in Hong Kong; no-warrant GPS data OK'd
- 10 reasons why you should attend 'Fiber Transforms Triangle' event
- Will your startup 'VAPORIZE'? Marc Andreessen's warning to entrepreneurs, VCs
- Exclusive: IBM affirms RTP's importance with new data center
- Sageworks hopes to incubate new businesses, ideas with I-Lab
- Red Hat reports bug that could devastate 'Internet of Things'
- Novartis dedicates $1B vaccine plant with VIP flu shots as NC exec who recruited the firm will watch
- No Google Fiber news soon for RTP, but digging is furious in Austin
- Is Charlotte really the Silicon Valley of the South?
- Do Apple, Google changes ensure privacy? National Law Journal says no
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups