Score one for Sqord: Durham startup lands spot in Chicago Tech Stars
Durham, N.C. — Convincing kids to live a more active lifestyle is not just a game at Durham startup Sqord. It means better lives. And the Durham startup's founders are banking their financial futures on their emerging business. The team has just landed more funding and a major boost for its hopes. WRALTechWire Insiders can learn the inside story about Sqord's march toward success....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- House OKs new venture fund for NC with decisive vote
- Uber expanding ride-sharing to North Carolina's coast
- New state venture fund that would provide startups a cash infusion advances
- Lenovo's 'attacking' strategy: Targeting the 'social mobile Internet'
- Sources: NetApp cutting 15 percent of its work force at RTP campus
- Road risks: 70% now using social media, net while driving
- CenturyLink fast Internet service targets much of eastern NC, Triangle
- CEOs want our state, but does General Assembly want CEOs?
- AT&T, trade group take FCC fight to court in attempt to stop new rules
- 'Venom' security risk hits cloud; Red Hat warns about vulnerability