SchoolDude to provide energy asset management software to Power4Schools
Cary, N.C. —
Power4Schools already works with some 250 school districts in Ohio to help them save electricity.
SchoolDude will provide benchmarking and energy conservation software designed to help the schools make further savings.
Details of the partnership are spelled out in a press release.
SchoolDude, which is privately held, is based in Cary.
Log in or upgrade to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- ArchiveSocial, a new Durham success story, brings home international award
- Durham's high-tech infrastructure, talent lure Virginia company
- Lenovo acknowledges layoffs in Morrisville as part of shift to 'PC Plus' strategy
- Raleigh-based PRA International eyes public offering
- Will lightning strike again for veteran entrepreneur Brian Handly at StepLeader?
- Raleigh app developer StepLeader lands $4.4M in first fund raiser
- IBM opens Linux center in China, says it will work with Red Hat
- Red-hot Raleigh startup WedPics hauls in $1.1M in funding
- New Triangle venture capital firm slowly emerging from shadows
- Titans of tech seek to excite UNC, Duke grads about a future beyond themselves