Red Hat CIO Congdon to keynote All Things Open conference
Raleigh, N.C. —
The conference will bring together developers and technologists interested in open source software. Congdon is expected to discuss the value of open source and how open source is driving technology trends.
The All Things Open Conference, running from Oct. 23 to 24, will include speakers from Google, Twitter, IBM, HP, Oracle and of course, Raleigh-based open source software company Red Hat. Congdon’s keynote speech is scheduled for Oct. 23 at 1 p.m. at the Raleigh Convention Center.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution
- Can Barley's bark win Super Bowl gold for Durham startup?
- Tech guru Mossberg changes gears, praises Republic Wireless
- Survey explodes myth of the poor VC-backed entrepreneur
- Analyze this: SAS steps up education commitment with Teradata deal