Jobs report helps show why Raleigh-Durham should be one metro area
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — A new report from financial news and advice site WalletHub demonstrates - again - why Raleigh, Durham and the Triangle need to be united as one Metropolitan Statistical Area. A Triangle MSA would boost our region's hopes of gaining more media attention and, hopefully, more jobs as well as talented people who want to relocate. The Next Generation Network consortium is an example of what a united Triangle can produce....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke
- With cities on board, N.C. Next Generation Network is rolling toward first big deployment target
- Is IBM-Apple deal a slap in the face for Lenovo?
- A rare look into economic recruitment, requirements: Cary's disappearing 1,237 jobs document
- N.C. Senate committee to consider crowdfunding bill
- NCTA renames its '21 Awards,' to honor winners with 'Beacon'
- Vivek Wadhwa's book 'Innovating Women' hits markets Sept. 2