Jobs report helps show why Raleigh-Durham should be one metro area
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — A new report from financial news and advice site WalletHub demonstrates - again - why Raleigh, Durham and the Triangle need to be united as one Metropolitan Statistical Area. A Triangle MSA would boost our region's hopes of gaining more media attention and, hopefully, more jobs as well as talented people who want to relocate. The Next Generation Network consortium is an example of what a united Triangle can produce....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Veteran lawyer: Venture capital 'becoming increasingly irrelevant'
- How to grow a gigabit ecosystem - The Wilson story: A WRAL TechWire event
- A downer: NC's $100M per quarter in VC deals ends
- Triangle fiber wars intensify: Lightower expands Raleigh network
- NC venture deals dip below $100M in CB Insights report
- Analyst on PC wars: Don't underestimate Lenovo or overestimate HP
- Interim Research Triangle CEO's goal: Make sure Park 'does not miss a beat'
- As Fujitsu acquisition talk swirls, Lenovo keeps faith in PCs
- Lenovo still No. 1 in PCs - barely - thanks to US growth
- AT&T, Verizon top US 'investment heroes' list; Duke Energy is No. 10