Jobs report helps show why Raleigh-Durham should be one metro area
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — A new report from financial news and advice site WalletHub demonstrates - again - why Raleigh, Durham and the Triangle need to be united as one Metropolitan Statistical Area. A Triangle MSA would boost our region's hopes of gaining more media attention and, hopefully, more jobs as well as talented people who want to relocate. The Next Generation Network consortium is an example of what a united Triangle can produce....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Is GSK open to a merger? 'A big issue to cross,' CEO says
- Ex-GSK employees facing layoffs at Parexel; firm won't comment
- Survey: More Triangle startups to cut spending, reduce hiring
- San Francisco firm acquires Raleigh-based social marketer Expion
- IBM layoffs? Top finance exec sees more 'workforce rebalancing'
- Tech giants keep spending big on lobbying in DC
- 'Humbled' veteran Quintiles exec gears up for new role as Q2 CEO
- Will there be layoffs as well as new jobs as Quintiles' Q2 launches?
- The Startup Factory takes its first step toward going statewide
- State to add 105,000 jobs this year, jobless rate to fall says NCSU economist