Quintiles, the Rodney Dangerfield of stocks, says 'Mad Money'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Quintiles CEO Tom Pike ventured into a Wall Street lion's den on Monday for a live interview with CNBC Mad Money host Jim Cramer. But rather than facing a mauling, Pike jousts in a friendly fashion with Cramer, who professes he likes the big "Q."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Cindy Whitehead will keynote WRAL TechWire Awards
- New Raleigh Chamber CEO wants HB2 repeal, to stress eco development
- Community colleges demo their power in workforce development
- Windsor Circle's CEO on pivot, layoffs: 'Buck stops with me'
- SAS steps up analytics talent drive with $3.4M Clemson deal
- After $4M fund raiser, what's next for health data startup Bivarus?
- Raleigh Chamber chair: New CEO reflects commitments to development, diversity
- IBM's pledge to hire vets triggers mix of reactions, anger
- Field set for WRAL TechWire Awards - vote today
- Southeast Venture Conference evolves: Fusion set for June