Quintiles, the Rodney Dangerfield of stocks, says 'Mad Money'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Quintiles CEO Tom Pike ventured into a Wall Street lion's den on Monday for a live interview with CNBC Mad Money host Jim Cramer. But rather than facing a mauling, Pike jousts in a friendly fashion with Cramer, who professes he likes the big "Q."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Personal pivot: From venture capitalist to CEO at ShiftWizard
- The AI future: Utopian or dystopian ... that is the question
- RTP's Cloud Pharma tries crowdfunding for Zika, ALS research
- From wearables to drones: How RTP tech firms might save your life in 2021
- Former SAS exec Jim Davis leaves Informatica
- Long-time SAS CTO retires, in 'stealth mode' for startup
- WRAL mobile health event focus: Growing importance of mData to your health
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue
- National Venture Capital Association picks new provider for VC data (+ video)