Quintiles' big data project earns Computerworld honor - and cover
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The world's largest life science services firm is crunching big data in thousands of ways with the goal of helping clients develop and deliver drugs more quickly. It's also one of 12 winners in Computerworld's first "Data+ Editor's Choice Awards." To sweeten the honor, Q's data team is featured on the magazine's cover. In an exclusive interview, WRALTechWire talks with Q's CIO about the project, the importance of big, clean data, and the award....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Obama's immigration moves don't satisfy tech sector, entrepreneurs
- FCC: 'Big dogs' will sue any new net neutrality rules
- Forbes: Wilmington, Raleigh, Asheville, Durham-CH are 'smart' cities
- Consumer Reports: Republic Wireless is top prepaid provider
- AT&T topples Verizon in latest Raleigh wireless tests
- Reality check: Next Glass goes live with wine, beer app
- Survey shows corporate progress in embracing LGBT equality
- Raleigh digital marketing agency hiring up to 30 after acquisition
- Appia's CEO plans to 'stay engaged' as $100M deal unfolds
- More help wanted: High-tech job openings across NC surge 6%