Quintiles' big data project earns Computerworld honor - and cover
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The world's largest life science services firm is crunching big data in thousands of ways with the goal of helping clients develop and deliver drugs more quickly. It's also one of 12 winners in Computerworld's first "Data+ Editor's Choice Awards." To sweeten the honor, Q's data team is featured on the magazine's cover. In an exclusive interview, WRALTechWire talks with Q's CIO about the project, the importance of big, clean data, and the award....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Entrepreneurs vs. regulation: The Uber debate
- Mojo from Motorola: Lenovo's new branding challenge
- Uber: No retreat in dispute with RDU on drivers
- New stats: Lenovo would be No. 3 if Motorola deal had closed before IDC released its latest stats
- Triangle entrepreneur survey finds mix of optimism and worry
- Frontier rolling out gigabit Internet in several Durham, RTP locations
- A new 'Frontier' in speed: Gigabit Internet hits Triangle
- Massive SAS building, more jobs reflect Goodnight's enduring loyalty to home state
- Exclusive: Fresh off academic triple crown, DeSimone focuses on new startup
- Rank-and-file IBMers pay the price as Big Blue's reboot accelerates