PPD adds three drug development executives
Research Triangle Park, N.C. —
The privately held firm, which is based in Wilmington and operates a facility in the Triangle, says it has added leaders in three new areas of therapeutic focus:
- Daniel J. Burch, MD,, central nervous system
- Puneet Mohan, MD, cardiovascular/metabolism
- Alan M. Solinger, MD, rheumatology/immunology.
“In today’s environment, we are partnering with clients on complex drug development strategy and providing medical and scientific expertise that extends beyond traditional clinical trial implementation,” said Rob Dow, the global head of medical affairs for PPD and former head of global drug development at F. Hoffmann-La Roche. He leads PPD’s global product development team of six therapeutic areas. “These experts have held senior leadership roles in top biopharma companies, and their expertise will bring added strategic value to our clients," Dow said.
Log in or upgrade to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Durham's high-tech infrastructure, talent lure Virginia company
- Lenovo acknowledges layoffs in Morrisville as part of shift to 'PC Plus' strategy
- Raleigh-based PRA International eyes public offering
- Will lightning strike again for veteran entrepreneur Brian Handly at StepLeader?
- Raleigh app developer StepLeader lands $4.4M in first fund raiser
- IBM opens Linux center in China, says it will work with Red Hat
- Red-hot Raleigh startup WedPics hauls in $1.1M in funding
- New Triangle venture capital firm slowly emerging from shadows
- Titans of tech seek to excite UNC, Duke grads about a future beyond themselves
- Triangle politician tries to accelerate crowdfunding; bill passes first hurdle