PPD adds three drug development executives
Research Triangle Park, N.C. —
The privately held firm, which is based in Wilmington and operates a facility in the Triangle, says it has added leaders in three new areas of therapeutic focus:
- Daniel J. Burch, MD,, central nervous system
- Puneet Mohan, MD, cardiovascular/metabolism
- Alan M. Solinger, MD, rheumatology/immunology.
“In today’s environment, we are partnering with clients on complex drug development strategy and providing medical and scientific expertise that extends beyond traditional clinical trial implementation,” said Rob Dow, the global head of medical affairs for PPD and former head of global drug development at F. Hoffmann-La Roche. He leads PPD’s global product development team of six therapeutic areas. “These experts have held senior leadership roles in top biopharma companies, and their expertise will bring added strategic value to our clients," Dow said.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Star Trek gets real: Durham startup delivers interactive holograms
- Every tech company needs to join 'Global Government Surveillance Reform' movement
- Durham entrepreneurs find ally in Charlotte medtech incubator
- GoGown deal shows power, necessity of networking for startups
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution