Panic at Big Blue? CEO reprimands workers, reassigns a top exec
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — By delivering what the Wall Street Journal describes as a "reprimand" to the entire company through an internal video and in reassigning top hardware executive Rod Adkins - who had been a contender for the CEO job - IBM CEO Ginny Rometty shows that Big Blue is in trouble. Can she right the ship?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Former SAS exec Jim Davis leaves Informatica
- Long-time SAS CTO retires, in 'stealth mode' for startup
- WRAL mobile health event focus: Growing importance of mData to your health
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue
- National Venture Capital Association picks new provider for VC data (+ video)
- 'AirGig:' AT&T testing power grid for multi-gigabit Internet (+ video)
- NC firms winning more federal innovation, tech grants (+ video)
- How can companies drive diversity? 10 lessons from PwC
- RTP CEO 'cheering' for Park but won't say why he's leaving