New honor reflects Quintiles' commitment to employee health
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The RX for a healthier bottom line at the world's largest life science services firm includes better employee health. A new award in the U.K. honors Quintiles for its commitment to a healthy workplace. WRALTechWire's exclusive interview with the associate director of Quintiles Employee Health Management provides the inside story....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Travesty: Epic's $1B Gears, Unreal won't make Video Game Hall of Fame
- Raleigh-born Groundfloor to pitch for $100,000 from Steve Case in Atlanta
- Eight finalists to compete for $100,000 from Steve Case
- Who will win the coveted engineer caps at Full Steam Ahead Awards?
- Study: Texting strangers cuts need for pain relief in surgery
- Missouri suspends incentives in IBM jobs dispute; lesson for NC?
- NetSuite exec: Look for many new jobs in Durham after $200M Bronto buy
- Lenovo recalls 166,000 ThinkPad battery packs due to fire hazard
- Finalists in 'Full Steam Ahead Awards:' Competition is hot
- The closing of Raleigh's last B&B and the failure of government