NC high-tech job openings shrink 10% in July
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Finding jobs in the information technology sector across North Carolina is getting harder. A new report from the N.C. Technology Association says high-tech job openings fell 10 percent in July from June, ending a six-month streak of more openings....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- AT&T launches high-speed Internet for businesses in Triangle
- AT&T, wireless trade groups ask FCC to 'stay' some broadband changes
- Exclusive: Reveal CEO sees pitch to Steve Case as 'fuel on the fire'
- Lenovo tablet, smartphone sales surge as it celebrates 10th anniversary of IBM PC deal
- Exclusive: The pivot of startup StepLeader to Reveal
- Readers weigh in on Uber: Anger, joy on both sides
- WTW biased toward Uber? Here's the real story
- Startups to boost hiring, NCSU entrepreneur survey finds
- IBM, 11 other tech firms pitching jobs to recruits at 'Big Top'
- Crowdfunding bill isn't dead, but will it ever pass?