NC high-tech job openings shrink 10% in July
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Finding jobs in the information technology sector across North Carolina is getting harder. A new report from the N.C. Technology Association says high-tech job openings fell 10 percent in July from June, ending a six-month streak of more openings....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- American Underground rolls out 'new product offering for a new audience'
- Third VC report confirms trend: VC boom is over in NC
- US sales growth helps Lenovo keep global PC sales lead
- Boom over: Venture reports agree dealmaking drops in 2016
- Fast-growing Walk West agency adds another firm in 'digital first' strategy
- Exclusive: Acquisitions a preview of what's ahead for RTI, which is hiring in Triangle
- Will Lenovo make Fujitsu deal? CEO: 'If one plus one can be larger than two ...'
- Obama social archive deal reflects ArchiveSocial's growing strength
- IBM declares diversity support with new rainbow logo
- Do techies hate Trump? 76% of 'elites' see best days ahead