Nanotechnology startup Xanofi lands $150K SBIR grant
Raleigh, N.C. — Nanotechnology company Xanofi has been awarded a $150,000 phase I small business innovation research grant to build a working prototype of a new technology for spraying nanofibers....
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Square 1 aims to raise as much as $119M in going public
- What happens in Raleigh's RV at SXSW 'stays in it'
- High-tech job market in NC drops again in February
- Many IBMers in China just say no to working for Lenovo
- How to drive 'transformative' sales in new markets? PowerSecure CEO offers some pointers
- Lenovo on strike at IBM plant in China: It's 'internal matter for IBM'
- Meet Sir Raleigh, the Bat: Tattooed guy's newest artwork
- IBM's top chef tries new board recipe with 'presiding director;' company won't comment
- Startup Factory's search for 'bad-a**' entrepreneurs finds 4 teams
- A mentor becomes a partner: How Silverpop CEO boosts Windsor Circle