Internet speedometer report shows N.C. is s-l-o-w
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — How fast - or slow, depending on your point of view - is overall Internet access in North Carolina? How about slower than in South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia and especially Virginia? In fact, the tar Heel state ranks 30th, according to a new report. The data shows new fiber networks can't be deployed quickly enough to satisfy net users thirsting for speed....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Think you know millennials? Case survey runs counter to narrative with Trump, conservatism scoring well
- After Trump meeting, Bayer-Monsanto pledge could mean jobs in RTP
- Birthday (unofficial): The soft launch of Local Tech Wire
- RTI International revenues, work force surge in 2016
- Reports: Lenovo seeking full ownership of laptop joint venture
- American Underground rolls out 'new product offering for a new audience'
- Third VC report confirms trend: VC boom is over in NC
- US sales growth helps Lenovo keep global PC sales lead
- Boom over: Venture reports agree dealmaking drops in 2016
- Fast-growing Walk West agency adds another firm in 'digital first' strategy