GSK, partner Theravance target December for heart disease drug decision
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — GlaxoSmithKline plc (LSE: GSK) and Theravance, Inc. (NASDAQ: THRX) said Tuesday that the New Drug Application (NDA) for a investigational combination medicine to treat patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) has been accepted by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration....
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Google Fiber halts expansion but 'work will continue' in Triangle, Charlotte
- Allyson Sutton begins writing new pages in post-HQ Raleigh career
- Study: RTP among lowest-cost sites to lure advanced manufacturing
- Report: Pentagon warns against use of Lenovo gear, citing cybersecurity, China
- Inside Charlotte's startup scene: Surging - but with growing pains
- Veteran lawyer: Venture capital 'becoming increasingly irrelevant'
- How to grow a gigabit ecosystem - The Wilson story: A WRAL TechWire event
- A downer: NC's $100M per quarter in VC deals ends
- Triangle fiber wars intensify: Lightower expands Raleigh network
- NC venture deals dip below $100M in CB Insights report