GSK, partner Theravance target December for heart disease drug decision
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — GlaxoSmithKline plc (LSE: GSK) and Theravance, Inc. (NASDAQ: THRX) said Tuesday that the New Drug Application (NDA) for a investigational combination medicine to treat patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) has been accepted by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration....
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Think you know millennials? Case survey runs counter to narrative with Trump, conservatism scoring well
- After Trump meeting, Bayer-Monsanto pledge could mean jobs in RTP
- Birthday (unofficial): The soft launch of Local Tech Wire
- RTI International revenues, work force surge in 2016
- Reports: Lenovo seeking full ownership of laptop joint venture
- American Underground rolls out 'new product offering for a new audience'
- Third VC report confirms trend: VC boom is over in NC
- US sales growth helps Lenovo keep global PC sales lead
- Boom over: Venture reports agree dealmaking drops in 2016
- Fast-growing Walk West agency adds another firm in 'digital first' strategy