GSK, partner Theravance target December for heart disease drug decision
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — GlaxoSmithKline plc (LSE: GSK) and Theravance, Inc. (NASDAQ: THRX) said Tuesday that the New Drug Application (NDA) for a investigational combination medicine to treat patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) has been accepted by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration....
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Jobless future? NC Science and Math robotics team remains gung ho
- How can workers avoid becoming obsolete? A Q&A with Dr. Mike Walden
- Raleigh forum's focus: How can NC deal with threat of jobless future?
- At Super Bowl, Lenovo will power NFL's tech lineup
- Startup SoloPro kicks off real estate revolution with own Super Bowl blitz
- Amazon launches one-hour delivery service in Raleigh
- Frontier: 'We applaud' ConnectHome net plan, touts own efforts
- AT&T applauds Google Fiber's 'free' offer to community centers, notes its own efforts to bridge 'digital divide'
- Google Fiber promises free ultra-fast Internet access to public housing
- SAS drives revenue to 40th straight record: $3.16B