CommScope wins wireless patent dispute in China
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Communications technology firm CommScope has emerged as the victor in Chinese courts in a patent dispute with international communications firm Comba Telecom Systems....
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- IBMers fear more layoffs; Street expects another revenue drop in report today
- Ex-IBMer Dick Daugherty a very deserving Raleigh Hall of Fame choice
- As Google Glass hits street, group warns: Don't be a 'Glasshole'
- Pulitzer Prize shows importance of a free press in era of high-tech snooping
- Bravo! 'The Escapist' is a finalist for a 4th Webby Award
- With long-time leader Warmenhoven out, what next for NetApp?
- Startup Factory partner on firing a co-founder: 'It burns your soul'
- Lenovo, IBM face 'perfect storm of issues' in US server deal review
- How do you find a job? Network, say recruiting experts
- Haven't heard of I-Cubed? You will - and they're hiring