ChannelAdvisor software enhancements increase global reach, retailer capabilities
Morrisville, N.C. —
The Morrisville company, which went public in May, said that its 2013 Autumn Release gives its customers access to millions of potential new customers around the world through support for Amazon China, Amazon Japan, Tesco in the United Kingdom as well as Best Buy in the United States. The company is also boosting its global efforts by making its international offerings in simplified Chinese, French, German, Portuguese as well as English.
“The goal of this year’s Autumn Release is to further break down the boundaries of countries, devices, time zones and channels, bridging the gaps of commerce expansion and cross-border trade for online retailers,” ChannelAdvisor CEO Scot Wingo said in a statement. "To do this we’ve added support for more international marketplaces and enhanced support for mobile and tablet devices.”
ChannelAdvisor has also introduced tools to offer relevant recommendation to help retailers take specific actions, such as improving offers and prices.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution
- Can Barley's bark win Super Bowl gold for Durham startup?
- Tech guru Mossberg changes gears, praises Republic Wireless
- Survey explodes myth of the poor VC-backed entrepreneur
- Analyze this: SAS steps up education commitment with Teradata deal
- Web Foundation report reflects concerns about US security state
- IBM bashes Bridgestone after tire giant sues for $600M