ChannelAdvisor software enhancements increase global reach, retailer capabilities
Morrisville, N.C. — E-commerce company ChannelAdvisor (NYSE: ECOM) has come out with a set of software enhancements that supports more geographies and more devices while giving online marketers updates and added retail insights....
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- A mentor becomes a partner: How Silverpop CEO boosts Windsor Circle
- No Ashton Kutcher smartphone, Lenovo says
- Checking in on 'tattooed guy' with SXSW-bound Raleigh team
- Sneak peek: Stylish HQRaleigh on eve of move-in day
- Raleigh mayor heads to Austin to recruit entrepreneurs, businesses
- Reports: Strike against IBM-Lenovo deal continues in China
- RTP misses out on $100M Cisco 'Internet of Everything' center
- IBM job protests in China don't generate sympathy in US
- Leadership lessons from the Red Hat tower: CEO stresses r-e-s-p-e-c-t
- Inside Lookout Capital's biggest deal: Why pick Wright Foods?